So oops. I’m not doing so great at the old updating these days.
I haven’t really been much in the mood for writing, not to mention the lack of time…and it’s like the days just blend into each other, so it feels like I just blogged, not that it’s already been a week. Sheesh.
I think I might be in the mood for a bullet update…
- Lil Mama is moved up to #3 on the apartment waiting list. I’m not sure if she will move up any farther by the next court date since it’s only 2 weeks away, but at this rate, its looking kinda possible…we just gotta get everything else in order before then…
- I didn’t send K-man to school. On the day before school started, KC said just don’t even bother with it because he didn’t feel good about it either, so K-man is staying home another year. So much for me being alone during the day. LOL. And except for the first day, K-man breezed right through the preschool review and knew all of it (just like I thought) and I’m going to go ahead and order Kindergarten curriculum and try to find a local homeschool group to get involved with…we’ll see what happens.
- The church picnic was on Saturday…it was pretty fun…until I got roped into the cupcake eating contest. LOL. I’m not sure which part I regretted more, the embarrassing myself in front of everybody part or eating four cupcakes in less than a minute and winning the red ribbon…lol. That was one of my more insane moments…I have lots. Although, when I agreed to play along, I didn’t know that as soon as I was cramming my mouth, everybody and their brother would come over to watch. With their cameras. Oh well…guess that’s my payback for all the times I have taken pics of people stuffing THEIR faces…lol.
- Here’s my monsters…they HUGE! I think they grew about six inches since the last time I posted.
- Munchkin is loving school. She’s riding the bus both ways this year. She’s loving that, too. But I’m not sure if she’s loving it quite as much as me…especially now that I’m not taking K-man, cuz now I can leave him in bed in the morning while me and the monster dogs walk Munchkin down the street to the bus stop. And then all of us walk down to meet her in the afternoon. So it’s nice exercise plus no waiting in line at the school, big PLUS!
- I’m tired and I told KC I’d go to bed by 10:30…that’s 3 minutes away, which is just enough time to hit post….so….