Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year

Well, I’m a mess. I didn’t even get half the pictures on the Photo Hunt for December, the house isn’t packed, and we have to be out in less than 7 days. I’m stressed, and I’m sleepy. Hopefully it can only go up from here. *grin*

I don’t have time to blog either. *sigh* Hope ya’ll are having a much less stressful beginning of 2010. I cannot believe it’s 2010. NUTS!

Oh yeah, and it’s probably a pretty good thing I don’t have time to blog because I’m REALLY scatterbrained these days. Like it took me half an hour yesterday to make a PB&J sandwich because I kept forgetting what I was doing. That is BAD. Can you imagine what that would look like if I was trying to blog? Kinda like I’m doing now?

I hereby resolve to stress less. (See? There I go again…scattered!)

I’m leaving now. Prayers appreciated! =) =)


PS: here's a quick announcement from one of the designers that I do CT work for:

Sweet Tomato Designs closed her other stores and is now exclusively selling at PolkaDotPlum. Don't miss her grand opening sale...everything is 50% off!

Here is the link to go directly to her designs.


2 comments:

  1. awww I'm so sorry that you are so stressed. That's what I really hate about moving... and I haven't even had to do it with kids (yet)!

    I'll keep ya in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're so stressed! Hope everything goes well as you move and that your mind finds peace and rest soon! :o) My body decided to be sick and that is how I brought the New YR. in. :oP Oh well, other things are going well and I am blessed. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)