Sunday, January 27, 2008

Playin' Catchup

Been a few days since I made a "real" post, so I guess I should get on here and say something.

"Something."

There. Now I can go, right? Haha. Just kidding.

Well, once again, tha K-man has a fever on Sunday. I'm not sure what it is about Sundays, but I'm real seriously getting tired of going to the doctor at least once every week. So this is the completion of my weekend. We went to church this morning but he started getting warm around 11 and by the time we left church, he felt like he was running about 101. Got home and took his temp after his nap and he was at 102, and after a dose of Motrin, he's still warm, so KC and the Munchkin went on to church and me and the K-man are sitting here at home....for the second Sunday evening in a row. *siiiiighhhh*

He just can't seem to shake off being sick. Every time I turn around it's something else. Friday afternoon the doctor said he had pinkeye. Saturday, while he was with Mawmaw and Pawpaw, he had horrible runny poo and it made his rear so chapped up that it actually started bleeding. Today the rash is better and the runny poo is gone, but now we've got the fever.

Other than that, it's been a pretty fair weekend. LOL.

Yesterday, mom picked me up and we went to the scrapbook day at my cousin's and played with all the new toys that my cousin has....LOL. That was fun. KC's parents watched the kids for us, so we had some time to ourselves before we went and got them last night. It was perfectly lovely.

I think my goal for tonight should be to get all my photos uploaded off my camera. I looked at the pictures on my little camera yesterday and didn't even remember taking some of them, it's been so long since I took them. LOL. Not to mention that SOMETHING has to be done about how behind I am in scrapping. YOW. I'm really moving into the digital scrapping more than paper these days, simply for the fact that it's ten thousand times easier to grab my computer and the pictures in there and go for it than to drag out all my paper supplies and find printed pictures to scrap.....OR the space to spread out and do it. It's pathetic really. I do miss the hands on part of it, but with such little space and time, it seems to be the most reasonable solution. I haven't bought paper or supplies to scrap on paper in MONTHS.

However, I haven't uploaded pictures and scrapped them like that in months either. OR put anything on the blog. Sad, I know. *sigh*

Well, there's lots of junk rolling around my brain, but I just can't seem to focus enough to make any sense of it in writing. So I'm going to go now and see what I can get done on these pictures. I might come back later and post some pictures if I feel like it. LOL.

Catch ya later!

1 comment:

  1. We missed ya tonight! Hope K-man feels better soon. Have fun uploading pictures!! *grin* Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)