Monday, October 08, 2007

Exciting Newsssssss!!!!!

But I can't tell anyone yet (outside those that absolutely *must* be involved in order for things to happen and the lucky people who happen to work with me and were right there when I got the news and was exploding to tell SOMEBODY......) b/c I haven't been able to talk to KC about it yet, since he's in training this week and can't answer the phone or get any calls unless it's an emergency and I have to call a special number for that. So, since this technically, although exciting, is not an emergency, I figured I'd better just wait until tonight.

TEHEHEHEHE......I guess he'll think twice before he makes himself unreachable by phone again.....tehehehehe.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)