Thursday, April 06, 2006

I Love My Doctor...(*note sarcasm)

I am getting to know him too well, especially this last month....so I went to the doctor (AGAIN) yesterday afternoon and he gave me all kinds of good stuff....include a needle in the rear. *YIKES* So I got a prednazone (or however you spell that) shot, a nasal spray, and a z-pack....we're determined to get rid of this sexy voice of mine (which as a side note here, its another silver lining -- I have been told that as my voice is returning, it has a SEXY sound...which is a nice change for me...LOL). The only trouble is I think when they gave me that shot in the backside, they must have hit my psiatic (I am not a doctor and if I mis-spell these stupid medical words, its NOT a big deal) nerve. It didn't hurt when they shot me, but after it had had a little time to sink in, my right leg started aching all the way down to my toes and my back hurt all the way across my hips. *grrr* Not fun. Its better today, only a little achy. All I know is, I hope all these meds kick this stupid cold (although I might like to keep the sexy voice...LOL) because I'm tired of being sick. Sick and busy, and too busy to be sick. Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)