Friday, April 28, 2006

Half-way there...

Well, today I'm feeling much better about this whole "other duties as assigned" project. I put the postcard together, messed around with the problem graphics, figured out a few things about this strange and unfamiliar Fireworks program, and I'm not quite, but almost, satisfied with the way it turned out. I'm halfway there now, just have to do the ad to go with the postcard. And I'm going to take a breather before I get started, since its already 1:21 and if I don't go now, I'll end up not getting a lunch. So....I'll let ya know how it turns out. Might even post the ad....maybe. I'll think about it while I'm eating. =) Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)