Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another Day, Another Dollar

I love Allison Krauss....started typing the title and suddenly heard her voice singing in my head.

Anyways, its almost five. YAY! Today I have not enjoyed being at work. Crazy things have been happenin around here, along with the fact that my boss handed me some work today that is not in my job description, plus I'm just in one of those "blah" moods again (only today I'm at work and its happening...*SIGH*). ANYWAYS, the work that isn't in my job description (unless you put it under "other duties as assigned" which is probably where they put it....LOL) isn't bad, I just don't feel like I'm capable of doing it as good as it needs to be done. Not that I wouldn't LIKE to be capable of doing it, as it is basically advertising/graphic design work, but at this point, I feel like I'm in over my head. This is one of the days I wish Leanna were still here, since she did all this before. Gripe, gripe, gripe. Is it five yet? Five more minutes.

Okay, what to say for five more minutes. Or maybe I could just finish this post and go back over to the blog I've been checking out today. This lady inspires me. Check out her fridge. I love organization! I think.....oh wait...its five oh two....it took a few seconds to do those links. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)