Thursday, February 23, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Its a brand new day and I'm already tired. Okay, so maybe its not quite BRAND new, since it is already getting close to noon, but you get the point. Why is life so complicated and busy? Just for a change of pace, I'd like to take a day off and not have anything to do! No errands, no church, no chores, nothing! I'm so tired of spending my life in a hurry to get there and do this and make that....so my schedule for today: work 8-2, drive back to *our town*, drop off a package of rolls at a friends house for the evangelist dinner tonight, go to the health department for a mumps/measles/rubella vacination (that I'm really not looking forward to getting), on to the grocery store to pick up food for our guests that are coming in this weekend, back home to try to get some cleaning done before church, throw on some supper for KC, and then off to church for the rest of the evening. Well, so much for getting out of the "hurry" rut....maybe another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)