Thursday, November 03, 2016

Something Smells Fishy

Maybe it’s the lobster clip-art we had to try to recreate with illustrator in class tonight. =)

lobstertrace

That’s a lot of layers and shapes to redraw that booger…makes me TOTALLY appreciate artists a whole lot more! OMYWORD!

Or maybe that icky stink is when you find out that people you thought were your friends (or if not friends, at least not enemies) have suddenly ceased to exist to you on facebook. I mean, it’s one thing to just not be facebook friends…but it takes dislike to a whole new level when you actually go into your privacy settings and find the block list, and search a person’s name to add them to it. Like, you were uber-friendly to me in real life, I don’t understand why the facebook hate! Seriously?!

Something’s fishy.

Believe me, if I’ve put you on my block list (which is a VERY short list, by the way…I typically like pretty much everybody), then I’m probably going to be the very minimum of polite in real life…I definitely won’t be all uber-friendly.

My current block list (I know, I know….it’s killing you to not know, right?) consists of one person from college that absolutely drove me up the wall (and they probably know exactly who they are simply by my level of bare courtesy…hopefully they don’t read this blog), a couple of family members of someone who hated me enough to block me (because if you have those kinds of strong feelings against me, I would hate for you to “accidentally” see my stuff on your family member’s profile), and a couple of spam strangers. That’s it…because I generally get along okay with most people.

Or at least I thought I did. Maybe not.

Also did you know that if you block someone, not only can they never see your existence on facebook, but you can also never see THEIR existence on facebook. So for example, if you block a particular Jane Doe and then forget that you did it and want to go see what they’re up to, you can search them on facebook all day long and never find them unless you go unblock them in your privacy settings. Facebook wants to make sure you’re not secretly stalking people I guess. LOL. Or at least not on THAT profile. Also, if they’ve blocked you, you can’t block them back (because they no longer exist to you on facebook). So if there’s someone you can’t stand, hurry up and block them first (unless it’s me, in which case, you should tell me what I’ve done before you go to that extreme! LOL).

Hahahaha! Oh well…better to laugh than cry, right?!

It definitely smells better that way.

Unless, of course, a toot slips out while you’re laughing…then things might get fishy smelling again!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. You probably couldn’t tell that I’m tired, could you!!?? ROFL

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)