Wednesday, October 05, 2016

What’Cha’Ma’Call Crazy

I haven’t even looked to see when the last time I blogged might have been…my life kinda turned nuts.

Maybe I’ll do better.

Maybe I won’t.

At this point, I can’t make any promises.

We spent July in Florida. That was amazing. Also in July, we decided that we would be homeschooling the upcoming school year.

August…I’m not sure where it went. The PTDQ went to Seattle to visit her Aunt for a week. The K-man started playing football with the local optimist club team. We started homeschooling. We went to Wilderness in the Smokies.

September…I blinked and it was no more. K-man turned 11, I kept a bunch of kids several nights because he wanted a birthday sleepover. We are still surviving homeschool…and at home very little thanks to the tons of homeschool group activities that are available…lol. I started selling Thirty-One again…just to get my wish list of stuff….lol.

October is here already and the time for our annual cruise is creeping up fast! I am so excited. But I have so many things to do between now and then. *sigh*

Blog for the first time in ages – Check
Get to the rest of the to-do list – NOT checked!!!!

LOL. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)