Saturday, April 09, 2016

Throwdown Time

Wow. I have been burning the candle on every end, it seems. I posted this on photography blog (which is actually where I’ve been lately, and boy, is it ever hard to be in two places at once…lol), but anyways, I went with some friends and classmates to the Light Factory in Charlotte today for a portfolio throwdown, aka critiquing session for students. It was an all day event, so I’m exhausted now, but totally jazzed about the feedback I received. I took my work in progress for this portfolio and the critiques they gave were totally enlightening. I have some things I’m going to tweak a little and I think it will make my final project amazing. It was very cool.

springbreak-6So because I’ve been so busy with trying to finish school and life in general, I have once again neglected the personal blog temporarily. I’m trying to do better, but in the meantime, check the photography blog for the updates I’ve posted this past month.                                     –>

My portfolio show is coming up in just a few weeks. I’ll be posting more details about it on the photography blog in the near future. It’s been an interesting project this semester, and I’m having a lot of fun with it.

I had a great time with my first portfolio project of the purses, and this one has been interesting in it’s own way. I’m very excited about sharing some of the stories that are told in people’s faces and hands. I’m not ready to move on from this project yet, even though I’m already getting excited for my next one. LOL. Fun times!

Work, work, work…lotta hard work, but we’re getting there!

Till next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)