Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Zzzzzz-oiks

Goodness, I am so sleepy today. I stayed up way too late last night. It was like 10:30 when I went to bed. LOL. Okay, not late. I’m just tired.

My friend, Lena, and I went to the Biltmore today. That was totally fun but now I’m totally worn out. I need an energy pill. Seriously. Today was a workday in my class, so I took my camera. I also worked yesterday afternoon, and now I’ve got quite a bit of editing on my plate, which means….NO NAP! BOO. So much fun. lol

Anywho, I don’t have much to talk about today…mostly because I’m so sleepy I can’t think, and also because I need to get back to work, but I did want to hop on here and post a quick update.

It’s snuggly cold weather again today…maybe that’s why I want to curl up under a blanket and go into sleepytown?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)