Friday, March 04, 2016

Row, Row, Row Your Boat

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily….

Is today Monday? It feels like Monday. I’m all mixed up on my days. I woke up with one of the worst headaches I’ve had in a long while…the kind that makes you want to yank your hair out, throw up, or both. Then, faced with an 8 am class, I had no choice but to get ready in spite of the nausea.

Nausea, from the headache, not nausea from the prospect of class….although there are certain people in there that have holes in their face that never stop moving which is actually a bit nauseating at times.

THEN, my darling child, whose chore it is to walk the dogs in the morning, and who has a frequent tendency to rush the dog’s potty time because their own self dawdled and is now running out of time, brought one of the aforementioned dogs into the house, where it proceeded to finish its business. Because of this frequent tendency, despite being asked NOT to rush the dogs, this darling child gets to clean up business done in the house when it is directly due to rushing the morning walk. Consequence fits the crime and all that. Today it was straightforward and simple, not messy or anything. Just a simple tissue pick-up and flush. Easy peasy.

So my lovely, sweet, totally undramatic, child decided to make gagging sounds while flushing this 1 minute consequence of rushing doggy potty time. Ya’ll know that if you fake gag enough times, you hurl, right? Yep. It’s a fact. Mostly hit the toilet.

That didn’t help MY nausea any at all, but I swallowed down my gags so I wouldn’t follow suit.

Joys of parenting.

My headache finally went away, about halfway through class. Then I sat at the desk and it caught and ripped my favorite pair of totally broke in jeans.

Life is but a dream, people….

Sometimes it mildly resembles a nightmare. Happy Fri-Monday  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)