Friday, March 06, 2015

Got The Blues

That would be the homework blues. It's not just mine either. What is up with third graders having to make a shoebox diorama of a land form with a checklist of requirements as long as some of my college homework checklists?

Don't they know that sending this homework home means that it's mostly gonna be the parent's homework? I prepped the shoebox, I mixed the modeling paste, I formed the Gulf of Mexico (and what was he thinking--choosing a gulf?!--why not an island or something simple? !), I showed him how to dig up moss for covering parts of the US, I told him which colors of paint to use to make it look more realistic, I helped him paint it. Now to be quite honest, he did a lot, but it was with major parental guidance.

I'm so tired of homework. My own homework is enough to drive me over the edge. Lol. But we're getting through it. Next week is spring break, so I'm hoping I'll have a chance to get caught back up again. Might be a long shot, but I like to dream big. Haha.

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)