Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy 2015

Wow, it’s here. And it goes so fast, I think if I blink a couple of times, I’ll be saying Happy 2016. My parents always said time flew, but when I was waiting for my 8th birthday, I didn’t believe them. Turns out…they were right.

Yep, I said it. Hope you’re reading this, mom. (LOL)

SO. I’m not making any resolutions this year. THAT’S my resolution. =) However, I AM going to try harder in certain areas. One of them being this poor, poor little blog.

It’s only been one day of 2015, but so far, so good. I’m also trying harder to be more optimistic. Haha.

We’ve been trying to get the basement cleaned out…I get this huge burst of enthusiasm by looking on Pinterest and psyching myself up, but then I walk down to the basement and boom. Optimism and psyched-up-ism fly right out the door. (or they would if they could FIND the door…it would probably be more appropriate to say they fly back up the stairs because that’s pretty much the clearest path…rofl). Anywho, during one short moment before discouragement hit again, I went through a couple of boxes down there and found some reminders of past life. 1: our kids were SOOO little when we got them and now they are SOOO big…how did that HAPPEN? Oh yeah, time flies. 2: My scrapbooking style back in the beginning STUNK. It’s only mildly better now. Also, I really need to get back to digital scrapbooking because the half finished albums really bother my OCD now that I have located them again and realized they do, in fact, still exist in their half finished condition. I was kind of hoping they would put themselves in order while they were busy being packed away. 3: I used to write lots more positive things. I’m not sure what happened, except that I’m going to try being more positive. And write more positive.

AND>>>it’s game day…the Bucks are playing Alabama, so KC’s gone to get pizza and we’re going to watch the game. Well, he’s going to watch the game…the rest of us are going to eat pizza and fall asleep, which is terrible for my diet, but I’ve got 364 more days to eat better. Realistically, my diet will probably stink for at least 300 of the next 364 days, but I’m trying to be more positive. LOL.

Pizza’s here so off for now. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)