Monday, March 17, 2014

One Month Later

All my efforts at more regular updates just kinda blew out the window. UGH. LOL.
It’s been crazy busy (story of my life…seriously), and it’s not that I don’t have time to blog, it’s just that I have so much on my brain that I just totally shut down and can’t get myself in gear to do ANYTHING.
Unfortunately, I signed up for a Get Your Rear In Gear 5K this Saturday, so I am REALLY hoping the weather warms up a bit for me to practice getting my rear in gear….I’ve never done a 5K before…I may be walking instead of running. LOL.
Homework is really killing me right now, too. This week’s assignment is Night Photography…and the professor is looking for spookiness…I’m not really sure what I’m going to come up with for this one. Has to be better than last week though. Last week was a Conceptual Photo and boy howdy I was stumped. Because last week was really crazy, it got put off and then it rained and I just had to pull something together at the very last minute.


Not my favorite assignment, but it was fun to play with legos (in a grown up sort of way) for a few minutes…hahaha. And it was kinda fun photographing, too…lol.
I also did this one, which I liked better but didn’t use it because after I thought about it, it would have fit the concept better if the odd guy had been in the middle or end of the line. LOL. Ah well.

There’s a little of this and that. Lots of other stuff I could talk about, but gotta run for now.

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)