Monday, February 17, 2014

White Flaky Stuff

Not dandruff! LOL

So yea…we got snow! A lot actually. Wildness, because we hardly ever get that much white at once! It was pretty awesome!

Except that it really messed up my brain with the time warp of extra Saturdays in the middle of the week (days in which there was no work/school, when there should have been = time warp Saturdays).

Thankfully, the one bill that was almost late because my errand day got snowed out and my days were mixed up, wasn’t AcTUALLY late after all, since I was able to get it there on the next business day after the due date. Gotta love it when that happens. YAY.

fdavis-6

Looks like Obi feels the same, huh?

Here’s a few more pictures for my non-facebooker friends. =)

fdavis-2fdavis-8fdavis-9fdavis-10

Sniff sniff.

Fun while it lasted. Although, thanks to everyone being home for extra Saturdays, everybody got sidetracked on their chores and our house went from House Beautiful to Disaster Survival. Yuck. I tried to start picking it back up this afternoon, but it was too heavy, so I put it back down. ;-P

In other news, I am exhausted. I had really bad dreams last night that kept me awake from 3:30 until 6 and really irritated the fire out of me…on multiple levels. I took a nap after school, but it doesn’t feel like it was enough.

But I’ll survive. I’ve got some yummy italian chicken in the crockpot making the house smell fantastic, I did alright on my last few homework assignments, the kids have two snow makeup days—instead of being off and me having to find childcare for those days, and I heard that my last week’s missed class assignments might just get crossed off instead of made up. It’s all good.

2 comments:

  1. Completely understand the "extra" Saturdays...b/c I got them too. Completely messes with my mind. ;-) Your comment "House Beautiful to Disaster Survival"...loved that and completely understand. Mine too. Except, with Tornado AJ it seems like that almost every day. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....lucky you to get all that snow. Ours is melting off, between warm weather and rain....it is almost gone out of my yard. Which made me go out with a shovel and scoop up the exposed brown piles. 15 acres to use all around the house, but nope..my brave Golden prefers being closer. LOL Raining again...I have redone my blog...tried something out that totally didn't work. Why must be always change things trying to improve when it worked well to start with? Human Nature I am sure....or over creative imagination. Guess which I prefer. XOXOXO Hope this finds you and your family doing well. Thinking of You today!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)