Monday, January 27, 2014

Figures

Uhmmm…I think you had it right in your comment, Ryan…my last post SHOULD have been “Ugh, BLEACH, and Ew.” Lol. I obviously didn’t do my part on the bleach.

Little dude recovered…I thought we were safe. But no….today he didn’t sound quite right when he was reading and his throat sounded a little swollen. So I took him to the doc just to be on the safe side…

Strep.

Nice.

He has impeccable timing. The only days he gets sick are the on the THREE days a week when I have class. Four other days to get sick on, so that I can stay home and keep him from infecting anyone else, but those four days just don’t work for him. UGH.

And my throat doesn’t feel right tonight either…whatcha wanna bet he gave it to me and I’ll come down with it in a couple of days…on my next class day.

Pardon my little vent and whine…just needed to get that off my chest.

I think I might put myself to bed right after I tuck the kids in bed in about 20 minutes. I really might. =//

*sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:11 AM

    Oh no! Sorry. I hope you don't get it and he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless it : ( Im sorry friend!! On a lighter note, I was looking at your house and all the little things bring back memories ; ) The rug in the hallway, the basket on the door handle, the big comfy couches : ) I remember your 1st little house, with the big bed and big stereo with gobs of Odyssey tapes under the bed. And the big tin of Barbies in the basement, and "Jingo"! ; ) Good times! Miss you guys! Lots-o-love, Kelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually... those couches arent the bog brown ones, are they? Hahaha : ) And did you keep the tapes under your bed or was that me?? Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)