Monday, May 20, 2013

Yackety yack

Oh my stars. I didn’t realize it had been so long since I blogged. LOL. I’m usually aware, even if I don’t feel like doing something about it.

Summer semester started today. One online class (Soc. of the Family), but it doesn’t start until June 4th, so I have another couple of weeks. Already have my book though, so I’m ready to go. And yes, last semester was 4.0 GPA. Go, self!

This is the kids last week of school. Can’t wait to sleep in until…uh…seven. LOL. Summer is already shaping up to be a busy one! Between photo sessions, swim team, church activities, vacations….whew.

I love summer!

_MG_4152ewebOn the topic of photo sessions though….

I LOVE this shot of my aunt and uncle that I caught at the end of Saturday’s session with my uncle’s band. My aunt is so pretty! I wanna be just like her when I grow up. ;-)

Also talking photography, I’m sticking with the Photo A Day for May. I get a couple shots behind every weekend because the weekends are so nuts, but I keep right on catching back up and sticking with it. Yay! I haven’t gotten today’s shot yet, but here’s yesterday’s: (Reflection of yourself – this one is in the window on my back deck).

Gotta run. (literally) later!

1 comment:

  1. You're so good about this photo-a-day thing. I am just glad to have time to edit pics from sessions and post them. lol. Maybe if I really put an effort into it, I could find time to post a picture a day. I haven't done one of those photo hunts in a while, maybe I'll give it a go sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)