Thursday, March 14, 2013

So Productive….NOT.

I DID get some things done, but right now that was the thing that came to mind because my first draft of the argumentative essay is due tomorrow morning and revival at church is tonight, so this is really my only time to get to it and what am I doing?

Yeah. Anyway.

Google Reader is being shot down in July. I got a notification last night when I went to check in on the blogs I read. SO. What reader should I switch to? Somebody say somethin quick, cuz I wanna go ahead and get the blogs that actually update copied over to a new reader. =)

Oh, and my replacement phone arrived and I have it all set up and everything. My exact phone was out of stock, so they replaced it with the next model up, and it is a sweet phone. The Lord is good, His mercy endureth forever and ever….seriously. It doesn’t take away the fact that I lost all my pictures but it sure is nice! =)

And now it’s time for the kids to get off the bus and I’ll have a million and one things to do after this before church tonight, so I should hop to it. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:57 AM

    Since I interact with lots of wordpress accounts, I decided to import my google reader feeds over to wordpress's reader. Not sure if that's the route you want to go since you don't do much with Wordpress.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)