Monday, January 07, 2013

Hey, Hey

I survived the first class…it’s not going to be as bad as I feared.  LOL.  The majority of the class are in high school (like a dual enrollment program) so I feel like an old person in there, but it’s all good.  Haha.  The second class doesn’t start until February, which is a little odd, but also fine, since it gives me more time to get used to being in school again—break me in easy.  =) 

I’m still tired, but I think it’s getting a little better.  I’m wondering if it was because I wasn’t sleeping very good (probably a DUH-observation)…I kept waking up with weird (and somewhat panic-inducing) dreams somewhere in the vicinity of 3:30am and then tossing and turning with a headache until time to get up…which equals exhaustion in daylight hours.  I have no clue what was causing that, but I have slept better the last couple of nights, so maybe it’s okay again.  I also sort of had a scratchy throat and stuff, so maybe the sleeping problems were caused by a cold or something.  Who knows…I’m just happy it’s improved a little.  Of course, last night doesn’t count because I couldn’t stop imagining horrific first day of school scenarios and had trouble even GETTING to sleep…but that’s hopefully going to be better now that the first day is done. 

I’ve done better on drinking more water….and just a little better on less Dr. Pepper.  Not so much on the blogging more often (obviously), but the year is still young…I have all year to work on it.  LOL. 

Busy now on getting the neglected to-do list of the home improvements completed so that we can get this house on the market in the near future…I was just sitting here and looked up at the ceiling and remembered we need to add “Finish Painting the Ceiling” to that list.  YICK.  Ah well.  We’ll get there.  Just gonna be busting our behinds to do it right before we list it, but that’s how it is in EVERY house we’ve ever lived in….lol.  Bad habits are hard to kill.

Anyway, it’s time to get scrounging around for something to fix for supper so I guess this will be all for now.  So long. =)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:59 PM

    Not a bad start :) First day done. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)