Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Overflow

Holy COW, the pictures!  There is NO shortage of pictures from this vacation…that’s for sure.  But I’ve gone through them all now (except for the ones on KC’s video camera) and picked out a few thousand to post on here….lol. 

So we left on Friday the 5th at lunchtime, drove 9 hours and spent the night about half an hour above Orlando, then got up the next morning and drove through Orlando…

IMG_2791eweb

Past all the Disney signs and subtle MICKEY clues. 

 IMG_2792ewebIMG_2790eweb

No, we didn’t stop.  We drove for another hour down to Legoland!  And THEN we stopped…much to the kids delight!  K-man was in seventh heaven.  It was really really cool! 

Then, we called it a day there about 4pm and hit the road again down to Fort Lauderdale for the night (another several hours driving). 

The next morning, we got up and got moving, KC took K-man to Target for any last minute things on our list and I took Munchkin over to the laundromat near the hotel to wash up our weekend clothes so everything would be clean before we got on the ship. 

Laundromats are a great place to see strange people…just saying.  This one strange person gave me a complex while I was there…she kept looking at me and cackling under her breath.  Awkward.  lol

Anyway, then we got on the ship and the next seven days I felt like a princess.  Didn’t have to cook, or make my bed, or clean the bathroom or ANYTHING. 

So enough talk, I’m out of time….here’s a thousand pictures (or maybe just 119)…lol  =)  The usual disclaimers apply…=) 

 

Oh yeah, one last thing: MY WASHER WORKS AGAIN!  Hallelujah!!!  I called tech support and talked to someone who barely spoke English, and they told me what was wrong with it and how to fix it.  Apparently there is a filter in the bottom of the machine that I didn’t know about…and hasn’t been cleaned in the entire life of the machine (almost three years).  Dur.  But it’s fixed…for free!  And laundry mountain has been reduced to a molehill.  Now it’s Ironing Mountain that must be moved.  *sigh* 

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed viewing the pictures. Good thing I stayed tuned to the end. I was beginning to think that there were not nearly enough pictures with you in them. Looks like you all had fun!

    Glad your washer is working again. The best part is FREE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! Looks like you all had an amazing time! It's always nice to get away from it ALL and have to do nothing but RELAX and have FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Legoland is impressive! LOL Glad you guys had fun! Cruise ships are HUGE! Idk if I could do it. I probably WOULD get sea sick. Thanks for sharing. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)