Sunday, September 30, 2012

Need To

Oh so many things I NEED to do…like blog. 

But it’s 11:09 and I’m so tired I can’t see straight. 

I have the head cold crud but on the positive side, the head crud always weakens my appetite, so food has been less of a temptation and I finally lost the Haiti Five (those annoying five pounds I gained in Haiti over the summer and then just couldn’t shake back off).  I know, I don’t NEED to diet, but I have that magic weight number just like everyone else has and when you’re over it, whether by a little or a lot, you just don’t FEEL as good. 

And I like feeling good.  Speaking of feeling good, I’ve been exercising regularly for a little over a month now and I finally feel a difference.  Yay! 

I also NEED to get back to digi-scrapping.  I hopped into photoshop tonight to see if I still remembered how to do it, since I told my cousin I’d make her up an invite for her girls first birthday in a month or so…and wow….couldn’t believe how rusty I was.  I haven’t used photoshop for anything except photography in months now.  Oops.  One of these days I’ll have time again…maybe….lol. 

Oh my “Need List” just goes on and on, but right now I NEED to sleep. 

Just a warning, my need list is so long right now, that blogging is way far down the need list and will probably be sporadic over the next few weeks…but I always NEED comment love, so feel free to nudge me here and there when I disappear into that strange mysterious world of Busy. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:35 AM

    Oh no. I do hope you start feeling better. Good job on the exercise too. Don't worry. You're not the only one who has giant Need To lists. Just do what you can because there will always be a list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for exercising. I need to do that....and drop some weight...and blog. You are way ahead of me chicken. You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)