Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Motivated Me

So I’ve been in a bit of a funk lately…I’m not sure what’s causing it unless it’s just me gearing up for leaving my 20’s in a few months. 

I’m considering going back to school for a few classes during the day while the kids are at school, maybe work toward a 2 year degree in photography or design of some kind.  I really want to, and thanks to this funk I’ve been in, I might be motivated enough to actually do it. 

My motivation has been really high lately.  The house is relatively clean, I’ve spent a few hours helping others, a few hours on appointments, helped KC work on the patio in back, trimmed mutilated the bushes along the sidewalk in front, cleaned out one of the kids rooms, mopped the floors (which is a rare occasion indeed), piles of laundry, ironing, prepped and froze another small batch of peppers from the garden, helped with homework, mowed and weedeated the yard…the list goes on…and that’s just since Monday. 

Blogging didn’t hit the list, so since I’m motivated this morning and I only have a small block of time before I have to go visit my Hospice patient that the other things on my to-do list wouldn’t fit in, I figured I’d sit down and write for a few minutes.  

Motivation is a funny thing.  I still haven’t found my self-control, but I’m definitely not mad about my motivation coming back.  Haha.  And I’m going with the theory that muscles weigh more than fat, and with all this working that I’ve been doing, I MUST be making muscles.  Yeah.  I’m sticking with that.

By the way, this Dr. Pepper is tasty.  ;-) LOL

Till next time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)