Monday, July 09, 2012

‘Net Woes

Our internet is driving me nuts right now.  It’s like we’ve gone back to the days of dialup.  LOL.  It’s so slow right now that I got tired of waiting for the page to load and figured I’d come blog while it’s loading.  I just wrote this whole paragraph and it’s still loading.  No idea what’s up with that.  But at least we have internet….and electricity…  Always a bright side.  =)

Argh.  It works for five minutes and then nothing.  Having trouble seeing the bright side. 

I might as well go grab my book or do laundry or something that would actually be more productive than sitting here griping at my computer, huh? 

Tomorrow is Munchkin’s first away swim meet.  It’s an hour away, and it’s in the direction we used to live, so I have some errands to run while we’re going through that area.  Multi-tasking is a wonderful thing.  I’m tempted to find someone to crash with after the meet, since the meets go kinda late and then we’ll have an hour drive back, but then I’d have to figure out something to do with the dogs, and it’s easier just to drive back home.  LOL. 

I’m trying to keep plenty of down-time available this week, since we’ve been on the go so much this summer, but when I have down time it’s spent doing laundry or cleaning something, so I’m not sure which is worse.  Cleaning is probably cheaper and better for the house, but…anyway.

Speaking of better for the house, since the internet still isn’t working and I’m getting aggravated, I think I’m going to get a head start on tomorrow morning’s chores.  =) 

I wonder if the internet will stay up long enough to post this…..

1 comment:

  1. Do you have Century Link internet? If so, I called to report mine being slow for days and the message says, "If you're calling from NC we know there's an issue and we're working to resolve it as quickly as possible. You don't need to hold for a representative because we are aware of this issue." Yeah, I'm so not happy with that!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)