Monday, June 25, 2012

ONLY 175 Left

Good heavens…my eyes are crossing and I ONLY have 175 pictures left to go through.  I think I possibly took too many. 

I wish I could stay up and finish these tonight but I am in pain and need to go to sleep. 

This might possibly explain better than words, as to WHY…

IMG_1858eweb

I have always heard the second day is when it really hits you.  I hope third day is better.  It looks like fun though, doesn’t it?  =)  I would do it again in a heartbeat.  But not in any heartbeats anytime soon…I’d like to be able to lift my head off my pillow again without pain before the next time I decide to do the daredevil thing.  Nobody said fun would never hurt. =)

Now I’m going to fall back on my pillow and not move til morning.  =)

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)