Friday, June 01, 2012

Guilty, guilty, guilty

So lots of people have fell off the blogwagon….I was so bummed about that….and then I realized I wuz one of them. 

Ain’t that the way it goes…we are all judge-y and then we realize we’re guilty of the very same thing. 

I go through that exercise daily…when I remind my kids to put their stuff away and then look at the counter and realize I didn’t put MY stuff away. 

I’m still a work in progress. 

Speaking of works in progress…

My herb garden….or my Borrowers garden…you know, the little people who live in the walls?  I loved those books when I was a kid.  It’s still a work in progress…a new fascination of mine…you can find all kinds of genius ideas if you look up “faery gardens” on pinterest.  That’s what I’ve been doing instead of blogging…hahaha. 

Anyway, life just keeps chugging along…school’s almost out…just one more week….summer is upon us…yowza….

Oh, almost forgot…bye-bye Verizon, hello T-mobile.  And I have unlimited texting now so text away!  So far, so good.  Hooray.  =)

And I have nothing else really important to say, so I’m just gonna go away and sleep.  Somehow it got late. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:36 PM

    Oh that's really cute! Yeah, I fell off the blogwagon. But I'm getting my wagon reloaded and I'll be blogging again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:01 PM

    I have always gonna make me one of these....and think next time I am in town, I will need to purchase me some little stuff for my own. thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)