Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good Day…

Well, I made it in before Wednesday, which seems to be my day for blogging…but just by the skin of my teeth.  LOL. 

Do teeth have skin anyway? 

_MG_2945ewebSo it’s not been a spectacular day or anything but the pictures I did yesterday turned out well (Thank God…I always fret that something will go wrong), and I got lots of exercise, and I didn’t have to battle anyone over homework, and I woke up this morning, and the PMS pills finally did their job, and I gained a little self-confidence…………

All things considered, a good day. 

So I got a phone call the other day, and in the conversation, my blog was likened to a suspense novel that never ends and you never find out the answers, so from henceforth on, I’ll do my best to keep my vague references to my personal difficulties to a minimum.  I won’t tell you who it was or what our conversation is about, because some people might not like it.  Uh…maybe I should try harder.  ROFL!

But it’s like I told them…it’s not that I really care all that much what people think of me (although…I really don’t want people to hate me…who really does?), I just know that if I spoke my mind on any number of topics, there are a number of people who might not exactly hate me, but I would never hear the end of it…and I just don’t wanna have to deal with some things. 

I think I’m right, they think they’re right, and I prefer amiable relationships to constant debate.  So some topics are better left un-talked about. 

So now I’m un-talking. 

How did I get here again? 

Yeah, it was a good day.  Hopefully a good night to follow.

And last night I had REALLY strange dreams.  No, I mean seriously weird dreams.  So weird that I can only remember random bits and pieces that wouldn’t even make sense to try to piece together, so I’m not even going to bother.  And since I’m coherent, I won’t bother by accident either.  KC likes to get me talking right when I’m still half asleep from a dream and think I’m still there, so I say really weird things and then as I become fully awake, I realize how goofy what I’m saying sounds and that he is laughing at me.  Thankfully, neither one of us ever remember the next morning, other than the fact that we had a conversation and one of us was laughing.  LOL. 

Okay…I’m leaving now.  Sweet dreams. =) 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good day yesterday. :)

    I always worry about the "what ifs" too when it comes to photographing someone's special moment(s). "What if none of them turn out?" Or "what if that wedding day kiss is a blur?" Photographers are allowed to worry, cause it is scary to think that your customer won't be happy. But I was happy with your results! :) You did a fabulous job and I thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)