Wednesday, February 08, 2012

I’m So Dead

OH boy…I hurt….

So technically, if I’m in pain, I’m probably still alive. LOL.  But I hurt…everything hurts.  From my fingers down to my toes. 

For reference, this was the kitchen last night:IMG_1496eweb[5]

This is the kitchen tonight:

IMG_1497

Okay, it doesn’t really LOOK like much has changed but please note the backsplash is all one color and no more nakey plugs… 

And the stove is back in it’s rightful place.

And there is a notable absence of dust particles. At least large quantities of dust particles anyway. 

And I hurt.  I’m not complaining…I’m sure no one wants to hear that anyway. LOL.  =) 

I see an early bedtime in my future.  =) 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you pointed out the difference....cause I admit, I wasn't sure at first. LOL! :) Looking good kid! Hope you get some rest and get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)