Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Washing Dishes...

This is my world today....I woke up at 4:45 with a splitting headache which didn't go away with medicine, and made me nauseated, and then I got up and took the kids to school and set right into it.
view full image

"Hand washing every last dish in every last cabinet....gives me new appreciation for the term "dishpan hands" yikes!!!"
Amazingly enough, I didn't fall over in exhaustion....until now....(8:35pm) lol.
Oh yes, and when KC got home tonight, we put the second (and hopefully last) coat on the kitchen cabinet doors. YUCK.
So we're tired. Happy Valentine's Day...I had no time to do anything other than help the kids get their school valentines ready...oops. I had great plans...but the kitchen interrupted. Oh well.
Oh yes,...almost forgot....that is our lovely new kitchen sink and faucet....made dishwashing JUST the slightest tinge more fun...put it a step above...say....getting a root canal....lol.
And I'm so rambling. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)