Saturday, January 14, 2012

Imperfect

It’s a tough life for a perfectionist…seriously!  But I finally got my craft room pretty much finished.  Yeah, it’s not perfect…the chairs don’t match, I still have a few things that there isn’t enough shelf space for, there’s an imperfect cardboard painting over a very imperfect hole in the wall, but it’s good enough for me.  I love my room.  It makes me happy.  =) 

Enough of the blah blah, right?  Just show the pictures….

Before:                                               After:

before2webafter5web

Ah yes, and I didn’t do so hot on taking the after pictures from the same angle, so just use the open door as a reference point. 

Before:

before1web

After:

after3webafter4webafter2webafter1web

And here’s a much better quality shot of my lovely, handpainted, imperfect, highly motivating, cardboard hole cover-up-er. 

IMG_1424eweb

In other news, the blog has made the leap to 2012.  And only 14 days in, too!  LOL. 

Well, I have a bad headache which is making me a little queasy so I think I’m going to go see if I can find some crackers or something to nibble on….

Night.  =)

2 comments:

  1. Your room looks AWESOME!! Great job. So, when are you going to come help me with my craft room? Feeling led to donate time, money, & energy? LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)