Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Still Working

The one big bummer about vacations is the trying to get everything caught up when you get back.  I’ve only had a small amount of time to work on pictures but I think I’m almost done with all the pictures that are worth sharing.  I was really bummed that the underwater camera pics didn’t IMG_1094ewebturn out well at all.  I probably won’t even bother scanning most of them into the computer.  Maybe one or two but that will probably be it…*sigh*  Oh well.  Next investment…a real waterproof case for a real (digital) camera…lol. 

Oh well.  I could post the pictures I’ve already edited tonight, but I don’t have time to write a post about them all, so I will have to hold them until I have time to write. 

Except that one picture over there just snuck in here somehow…I have no idea how it got there…*innocent face* LOL! 

And KC is already ready for bed so I am going to wrap it up for tonight. 

Adios.  =)

1 comment:

  1. Did you use a disposable underwater camera? I've been wondering if they did well or not.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)