Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Outstanding

It’s been a busy few days.  But in the middle of being busy, I haven’t ceased to be grateful for many things…I have just ceased to have enough time to blog about any of the specific things. 

IMG_0896eI’m thankful that Munchkin won Outstanding Citizen for this quarter (she got it once last year, too…go Munchkin!).

I’m also grateful for friends.  Friends who came over for lunch so I could cook soup because it’s not very high on my family’s “love to eat” list.  =)  Friends who hung out with me all day.  Friends who brought delicious things to eat with the soup.  Friends who brought Dr. Pepper. 

I won’t tell you that I shouted with glee when I opened the fridge this morning because there was leftover Dr. Pepper on the shelf.  Because I would never do such a thing.  (HA) 

I’m thankful for the sunshine through the trees this morning…it was beautiful…God made an amazing world.

I could go on forever. 

Don’t worry, I’m not going to. 

You’re welcome. 

=)

But don’t think I’m so nice to spare you like that…it’s really that I just have laundry to do and if I go on forever, it won’t get done. 

So…you’re welcome, KC!

lol

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Munchkin!!!! That's a big accomplishment!
    Dr. Pepper is awesome. I enjoyed it so much yesterday, that I had another one today. lol. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd be tempted to have another today. (Got to watch that caffeine intake though.) I could imagine you doing a happy dance when you saw it in the fridge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Shell Bell! Glad you had such a good day!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soup was yummy! If it weren't for the j-o-b (which I am thankful for) then I would have stayed awhile too.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)