Saturday, November 05, 2011

Like A Good Neighbor…

No…not state farm.  haha.  But I’m truly appreciative of the blessing of good neighbors.  So far, in every one of the places we’ve lived, there has been at least one neighbor who became a friend in the time we’ve been next door. 

Tonight, our family took a couple of dishes and joined the family next door for supper.  She made tomato pie and corn and bread and pasta salad and I took chicken and apple dumplings….and oh my…I’m stuffed to the gills.  It was all YUMMY…especially the tomato pie…never had that before, and even my tomato-hatin’ hubby liked it!  *wow*  And then we ladies crafted for awhile while the kids played and the hubbies chatted/watched a game. 

I don’t know about them, but I had a great evening. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:42 PM

    One thing about living in the sticks, I do not have neighbors and sometimes, I miss having them for that reason of sharing. But I don't think I could adjust to city life completely.....but it certainly is a blessing when you can have the security of a good neighbors. Being around You, I am sure they had just as good of a time.....XOXO's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Glad you have good neighbors. We do too. My neighbor and I often talk how it seems not many ppl do things with (or for) their neighbors anymore. Good neighbors are awesome! Sounds like we both have them. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)