Saturday, November 26, 2011

Honey, I’m HOME!

Yep….we made it back!!!  I popped on here to delete this post that I wrote last Sunday and scheduled for this coming Monday (in the event that we didn’t make it home) and then I decided…lol…I’ll just share it anyway…except I AM home safely (thank the Lord).  So for what it’s worth, this is what I was worrying about before I left home last Monday morning. 

In the unlikely event -- that something should happen to me and I should not return from this trip…

I am pretty sure that my kids will be taken care of because lots of people love them…but nobody likes my dogs, so Mom…or somebody, can you please see to it that somebody will love my dogs the way I do…even if it’s not you? 

And I shall schedule this post for the future…if it posts, it must have been my time, and don’t cry about it.  Much. =)

Or it’s possible that I might have forgotten to delete this post…in which case, never mind all that. 

But perhaps I should just let it post so whenever my time DOES come, ya’ll know that I really want somebody to love my dogs.  Cause they’re God’s creatures, too…even if they don’t have souls. 

OBVIOUSLY, I worry about my kids first, and we’ve got guardianship papers and power of attorney stuff, so in case of emergency, that stuff should be all in order, but dogs don’t really qualify in that sort of thing, so…

Please…love my dogs.  Let them stay inside and be your babies and let them visit my kids (if you’re not the one who has the kids) every so often and let them love you back and sleep with you and guard your house for you.  For me.  Okay?  Thanks in advance. =)

By the way…I love all ya’ll.  Mean it. 

AnyWHO.  Now, I feel rather silly for even being worried but I’m very grateful for safe travels and that our kiddies were safe here at home with the in-laws. 

But we spent all week with no internet or phone (it cost TWO arms and TWO legs for that stuff on the boat) so now I’m trying to catch up on everything.  I don’t remember if I mentioned where we were going, but we took a cruise ship to Mexico for our 10 year anniversary.  Celebrating a little early since our anniversary isn’t til next month, but we didn’t want to miss Christmas with the kids…so all week, we were on THIS:

IMG_1149eweb

And by the way, the above picture was NOT color enhanced in photoshop.  That’s straight out of the camera (just a slight sharpen action and that’s it).  That was on the dock in Costa Maya.  I have tons of pics but I’ll make that another post later this week. 

Also, don’t forget, if you’re interested in getting into the digital scrapping thing, the giveaway for that ever so fun and helpful program ends tomorrow…uh….I guess tomorrow night since I’m usually too busy on Sundays to get to that before then.  So…CLICK HERE and leave a comment on that post. 

Oh, and one more thing before I go….

SCN_0003eweb

Ain’t we cute?  This was formal night on the cruise…they had photographers set up in like 10 different places taking photos…but we only bought two.  Notice, you only see one arm on each of us in this picture…that’s because it took our other two to buy the two photos.  HAHA.  I’m kidding…sort of.  LOL. 

So…more to come.  Stay tuned (or if you don’t care to see any more, then I guess it’s more like “be warned” hahaha)

Oh and BY THE WAY…it’s not quite our ACTUAL anniversary yet, but I still really like this post I wrote on our fifth anniversary…and if you’re a nerd like me who likes to see then/now photos, there is a THEN photo of our wedding day on that post…I love that sort of thing.  LOL.  Okay…leaving for real now…

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:40 AM

    You crack me up ewwwwwcie. So happy you had a good time. If you had dinner with Fred and Ethel, we might just have to have a talk. Happy Anniversary to you and yours sweet person.....I trust you know i am thankful for you too. ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you made it back, but if you hadn't and your dogs needed a home, I would love them as my own. LOL! (Course I might have to sneak them home without Hubs knowing...is that even possible? LOL!) But truly, we are thankful you are safe and had a really great time! The boat picture is beautiful! And by the way, you 2 age gracefully. You my dear, are still (if not more), beautiful than ever. :o) Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)