If I had to name this list of ten things, I’d have to say they’re things I’ve noticed or learned or been reminded of in the last few days…
- Single parenting is not my thing. LOL. KC was gone for a few days on business and…wow. Just me and the kids is not the same as the family. Of course, the house stayed cleaner. Interesting. LOL.
- I have SO many things to be thankful for…if I lived forever, it wouldn’t be enough time to list all the things for which I have to be grateful! Even the things that bug me, I could still find something in them to be thankful for…that’s pretty awesome.
- Pinterest is the coolest. Tonight I made yet another thing (actually, two) off my pinboard of ideas…I LOVE it.
- I really like my hubby.
- I really like my hubby even when he’s annoying me.
- The hubby even loves me when I’m grumpy…how can I NOT like that?!
- Next week is November…is it just me or wasn’t it just January? ACK.
- Apples baked in the oven with Snickers sliced up and melted over them are pretty yummy, but I think they gave me heartburn.
- It’s hot in our basement right now….that’s so odd…usually I’m freezing down here.
- I’ve got to stop taking things personally…I didn’t realize how often I do that…
Anyway. I scrapbooked a page tonight but can’t share it until the kit is released next week. The dogs need a bath again…any volunteers? I also was supposed to send cookies to Munchkin’s school tomorrow for her class’s Halloween party, and I went to bake them tonight when I was doing the apples, and realized I threw my last couple of eggs away earlier this week when I was throwing everything out of the fridge in an attempt to find what was STINKING the entire kitchen up every time the fridge door was opened. Oops. So I guess I get to run by the supermarket on the way to school in the morning. Oh well. Also, thanks to KC’s business trip and him coming home in the middle of the week, today felt like Saturday and now I’m all mixed up. But that’s okay, I’m just glad he’s home. LOL. And that’s today’s random…
By the way, thank you for the comments on the last couple of posts…=)