Monday, February 28, 2011

Lately

Well, I was going to come blog tonight and make up for all the lost time…

And then I dropped by Polka Dot Plum for the speed scrap that was tonight and ended up doing this. 

speedscrap2-28 weblg

LOL.  Oops. 

I’ve been doing this a lot lately.  My addiction is becoming more…um…addicting. 

In other news, Dr. Pepper is no longer on sale at Wally World, so ONE addiction is remedied. 

And now that I’ve stopped by, I’m going to bed.  Winking smile 

Maybe March will be better for the blog. =)  And maybe for my camera, too…since I totally flaked on the photo hunt.  *wincing* 

C-ya real soon. I hope.

(Oh yeah, and the kit is You Make Me Happy by Designs by Sweet Mesquite, and the fonts are porcelain and pupcat)

1 comment:

  1. Nice page! :o) Don't worry I totally abandoned the photo hunt too. too much going on...

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)