Monday, November 22, 2010

Oooh Dear

It’s 10:26 and my eyelids are WAY heavier than they usually are at this time of night.  :-O  Don’t know why except that maybe it has something to do with the fact that I ran all over the place today and I’m totally tired.  Again.  =) 

Tonight I’m thankful for comfortable furniture.  Particularly a comfortable bed.  Seriously.  All I have to do is remember some of the other places I’ve slept laid down and tossed and turned all night on, and I’m instantly thankful all over again that I have a comfortable cozy warm bed.  =) 

And now I’m going to go have a nice long visit with that particular piece of furniture.  Tomorrow is another busy day…thanksgiving is almost here and I’m not ready.  And we won’t even talk about Christmas.  Yow.  Ya’ll have a good night now, ya hear?  May your dreams be less weird than mine.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)