Friday, November 12, 2010

Hmmmm…

You know, it’s one thing to be thankful and it’s completely a whole different thing to try to pick one thing and then put it into words that make sense for a blog post.  This is way more difficult than just blogging every day.  I mean, because while I’m mostly writing about a bunch of seemingly “insignificant” things that I’m thankful for (although, I don’t really think they are insignificant), I don’t want to miss all the important things I’m thankful for (like my hubby, God, our home, our country…you know…) and then on top of that, I feel like if I just write about the one I’m thinking about at that moment, it will seem like I’m placing them by rank or order of importance…and I’m totally not…

Anyway….all that rambling.  And I’m still no closer to deciding what thing I’m thankful for that I want to write about today.  ;-) 

Uh.  So.  Today I’m thankful for my friends.  They are definitely some of those important things that I couldn’t do without!  I have some of the best friends in the entire world…I’m so blessed and I appreciate all of them…in real life and online ones.  =)  =) 

1 comment:

  1. i think it's cool that you are doing the thankful thing this month.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)