- Well, we made it up here, safe and sound. Both flights were uneventful…
- Survived the 3 hour layover in Baltimore, even without free wireless access (thank goodness I thought to bring a book!)
- Notice in these two pictures that I’m the one smiling…the hubby and the brother were not so… =)
- Took forever to get a rental car when we got up here…I thought KC was going to blow a gasket…computer operator error and she was so not friendly…lol.
- Then we got slightly turned around leaving the airport and drove a few extra miles around Rochester trying to get to Grandma’s.
- Spent the rest of the afternoon with Grandma while the guys (KC, Nate, Dad, and Uncle M) went out to pick up a few groceries.
- Nate and Dad cooked supper.
- I cleaned up. Now I need lotion for my dishpan hands but thanks to airline security measures, I left all that at home so I wouldn’t get in any trouble. LOL!
- Now I’m writing this so we can run next door to the grocery cafe hot spot…I’d hate to miss a day after doing this good all month long…*grin*.
And that’s it for tonight. I’m off to go find that hotspot now. Laterz!