Here’s a few things I’ve found on the internets this week that I like and/or want to try… Since I’m not feeling the creative blogging urge today, I’m substituting. *grin*
- This leaf in the frame is from a blog called Cottage Hill…I just like the idea for decor…it’s a thrift store frame redone…I could see this as a group of three hanging in a hallway…not just for fall either…i like it! =)
- Here’s a second tutorial from Cottage Hill on the leaf in the frame idea…i LUV it! Gotta try it!
- Then there’s this sheet music lamp shade recovering…i like, i like. It’s from Tending the Nest and she used it as a hanging light, but I could see it used as an actual lampshade, too. Something about recreating using printed pages just hits my happy spot. I just like it!
- An autumn-y front entry by Cleared For Takeoff…I need to do something to ours…I’m thinking a wreath, too, but I’m just not sure what I want. LOL. Maybe one that says “I Miss Summer” (LOL)
- This is just a neat idea for a gift or even for personal use (subway art print from Endless Crafting)…i love the saying!
- I’ve seen it before, but I really love the block idea (these are by More Than Just Mom). Oh and by the way, if you read my blog and get a gift from me at any time that looks similar to any of these things, pretend to be surprised, okay? =)
- I love furniture re-do’s…they take so much time that I hate tackling them myself, but the finished products are soooo yum…check out this table redo from Hydrangea Home. I’m totally gonna have to try something like this…SOME DAY! *grin* Just not any time soon. =)
Well, there’s more I’ve been looking at, but the hubs has already hit the sack, and it’s 10:44 and I’m tired myself, so I better get a move on. =) Night!