Thursday, March 04, 2010

Incomplete…wah!

Well, the office didn’t quite get completed in my goal with the challenge….still have boxes stacked in there that have to be gone through and organized, but HEY. A little progress is better than nothing, right? IMG_5210eweb

IMG_5780eweb

IMG_5649eweb











This is the family room, which is not quite complete (as in, nothing is hung on the wall) but it is feeling better all the time.
IMG_5199ewebIMG_5787eweb

Munchkin’s bedroom…again, she’s needing something hanging on the wall, but other than that, I’d call this one almost complete. Isn’t that bed just adorable? Her room looks all Pottery-Barn-ish. LoL.
IMG_5220 IMG_5767eweb
Her closet, which only had one lower rod when we moved in, and nothing else in it, also got the organizing make-over…I would do it’s own separate post for it, but her stuff is super difficult to make look pretty….too much little stuff and randomness. BUT…it’s still organized and much better than trying to get all of her stuff organized in a closet that has nothing more than a single BOTTOM bar.

On other topics, I’m really happy with the electric bill…that sounds weird doesn’t it? But I’m very thankful that it wasn’t as high as we expected it to be. With the dryer broken and taking about four cycles to dry stuff (and it wasn’t energy efficient to begin with) plus the fact that this house is almost quadruple in size from our last one, I was really afraid it would be an outrageous bill. BUT, (and KC corrected me on this one, because last night I said it was about double our last bill) in actuality, it was only about $25 or $30 more than our average electric bill in our old house. I forgot when I said that it was double last night, that our old bill wasn’t wrapped all in one like this one…this one has our water, city services, AND electric all in the same bill, and our last one was all separate. So with all that, it’s not much more than our old house bills at all, which is GREAT when you consider the huge difference in size AND the non-energy-efficient dryer issues that we had going on. We did replace the dryer, so hopefully next month will be even better. *grin*

I’m still sick, I finally caved and went to the doctor, and sure enough, he said I have a “doozy of a sinus infection.” Figures, but even with all that, I can’t complain, it’s not gonna kill me…make me miserable for hours and hours and wish my face would just fall off, but not kill me, so I can’t complain. God’s been good to me. Speaking of a good God, last night my teeth were hurting so bad it felt like I’d just got new braces again…I couldn’t stand it, so I finally asked Bro. K if I could get prayed for, and before I even got up front, my teeth were starting to feel better and after they prayed, they were only mildly hurting. I still didn’t feel great, but my teeth weren’t hurting as bad. I told KC when I got home that next time I asked for prayer, I’d be sure to ask for a complete touch…because really, all that was on my mind was my teeth and that’s all that God touched…lol. Praise the Lord, anyway. LOL.

Even with being sick, I’ve managed to get a little creative team work in…and a few more in the works tonight (like this one) but it seems like being sick is just making my mojo come and go at random. *sigh* OH WELL. Just gotta keep movin. And speaking of movin, we won’t even talk about the laundry…my mojo is GONE on that since I’ve been sick. *SIGH* LOL.

Well…that’s it for tonight. Catcha later.

5 comments:

  1. Well things are looking great around your place. I love the organization...

    Did you change your living room furniture around or is it just me???

    Hope your sinus infection clears up super fast. Glad you got relief through prayer.

    Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAITH! I take it you sold your house and have moved on? ! LOL!! Wonderful!!!!! yes, being specific in prayer is important- have the t-shirt. I am so happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would have it looking beautiful. Love your daughters room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is beautiful! Great news on the electric bill. Ours is never cheap in Drexel. Munchkin's bed is ADORABLE!
    Hope you are feeling great.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo Pottery Barnish! Love the look of your house. I'm also learning to be specific in my requests to the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)