all of which needed to be organized into his closet….
I just love it when a plan comes together. =)
To complete this challenge, I have to answer the following questions:
1. What was the hardest part of the challenge for you and were you able to overcome it? The hardest part of this project was collecting all the pieces and toys that needed to go in one place and then organizing them to fit.
2. Tell us what kind of changes/habits you have put into place in order for your area/room to maintain its new order? I put all the most used toys in reach of the K-man so that he will be able to put them away when he’s done playing.
3. What did you do with the “stuff” you were able to purge out of your newly organized space? Started a giant yard sale pile to make a few extra dollars when the weather warms up.
4. What creative storage solutions were you able to introduce in order to create additional space as well as establish some limits and boundaries? Lots of baskets and the rubbermaid closet storage system…makes all the difference in the world.
5. Why do you think you should win this challenge? Well, I’d love to win the organizational tools because I still have quite a bit of organizing left to do, but I’d say all in all, I’ve already won because this room is much more organized now. =)