Friday, January 15, 2010

My Poor Kitty

Well, I scrapped him. No, wait, I don’t mean that like it sounds. I mean, I did a page with one of the last pictures I took of him back in December. My poor baby. Jangocopy web md

I was trying to get back in the scrapping groove after being “on break” so long with the house stuff, but I don’t know that I’m 100% pleased with this page (although it is kinda growing on me)…

Anywho, the kit is great and I look forward to using it for more happier things. *sigh*

Kit is Time Flies By from Cara at Sweet Tomato Designs and it’s exclusively at Digi Design Resort for the month of January (where she’s doing a guest designer gig) and will be in her store at Polka Dot Plum after January. Fonts are FFF Tusj and Adler. Digi Design Resort is having server transfer difficulties right now, so I’ll have to come back and post the links when it’s back up.

3 comments:

  1. I like it. Great job! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about your kitty :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:09 AM

    Love this page and you have inspired me to do a page on my kitty I lost last year and still miss her so. They are part of the family aren't they?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)