Thursday, December 03, 2009

Un.Be.Lievable!

  • The hour that I got out of bed this morning to finish cleaning the house for a showing today (YAHOO about the showing).  And on the time…I’ll give ya a hint…the clock had a 5 on it and it wasn’t AFTER the colon.  (wincing)
  • The fact that I mopped the floor, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the litterboxes, took a shower, made the bed, dried my hair, got Munchkin up and hair fixed for school, penned the cats in the bathroom so they wouldn’t mess up my clean house, got Munchkin to school on time, went to Walmart, came home and spot cleaned the carpet, went to the bank and deposited a check, AND got to court by 9:00am.  (Eesh?!?)
  • That they don’t allow you to take cell phones OR purses into the courtroom anymore?  I don’t get that at all…I mean, ya have to go through the metal detector and they search your purse before ya go in, so what’s the big deal?  UGH.  So no book to occupy me today.  AND I had to walk all the way back to my car this morning to put my purse and phone in it so I could get in the courtroom.  Unbelievable. 
  • The way I flew home in the 45 minute break for lunch and vacuumed the house, cleaned up the cat mess in the bathroom, put the cats in their carriers (which is a feat in itself), picked up the stuff on the deck that the wind had blown over, threw together a sandwich (that I choked down on the way back to court), put the cats in the car, and got back to court with 3 minutes to spare.  And at least 15 minutes of that time was spent on the road. 
  • The 1/2 hour testimony that happened in court today.  I had no idea a person could get their story so mixed up while they were “UNDER OATH” to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. 
  • That another person could take the stand and say they couldn’t answer the questions every time the answer would have been incriminating. 
  • That the second person to take the stand didn’t listen well enough to the first person’s testimony (obviously) and denied things the other one had already admitted.  Actually, the second person denied pretty much every single report that was in the court file.  NOTHING was true, it was ALL lies.  All those people made up all those stories that (OH, MY!) happened to all correlate. (please note, heavy sarcasm in those statements) Forget the fact that their two stories had so many crossed facts it made my head hurt.
  • That they didn’t get laughed out of court, or at the very least, fined for lying under oath. 
  • The headache I walked out of the courtroom with….I don’t think my head has EVER hurt so bad. 
  • What Jango evidently thought of my driving today…right after he puked in his carrier.  Then he had an issue out the other end.  The road was a little curvy.  Wasn’t my driving, I’m SURE.  But then I had to clean it up.  Unbelievable!
  • The fact that I had the Awful Headache and got home at 5 o’clock and didn’t call KC to say…um, honey, can we please do take-out tonight?  NOOOO…I put my big girl undies on and chopped up lettuce, grated the cheese, browned the beef, and had taco salad almost ready by the time the hubby got home. 
  • The hubby who is listening to Melikiwikimaka (a hawaiian christmas song) and said “I feel like I’m saying a cuss word.” (ROFL!)  Only my hubby!
  • That I’m seriously contemplating giving my stinky bottomed (derrierred?) kitty a bath at 10:07 pm because I can’t stand it anymore!
  • That we’ve been told we’re going to get an offer on our house after the FIRST SHOWING!  Let’s hope it’s an UNBELIEVABLE offer! 
  • That this blog post is getting insanely long and I really didn’t even have much to say.

 

Okay…one last unbelievable thing: that I haven’t posted the December Photo Hunt yet…so here goes:

photohunt5-badge500pix1

  1. Holiday Lights
  2. Holiday Spirit
  3. A Holiday Treat
  4. An Ornament
  5. A Gift-Wrapped Package
  6. A Window Display
  7. A Winter/Holiday Icon
  8. A Tree
  9. A Tradition
  10. Something that says Noel
  11. Something Precious
  12. Something Peaceful
  13. Something Hot
  14. Something Cold
  15. Something Red
  16. Something Green
  17. Motion blur
  18. Black & White Photo (with selective coloring)
  19. Any photo using an Infrared Photography Technique (in-camera OR post-process)
  20. A Macro Shot

And that’s it….this post is long enough. Thanks for reading!  If you’re still here, that’s…

UNBELIEVABLE! 

(so leave me a comment so I can believe it…hahahaha….sorry.  shameless i know)

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:59 AM

    lol! You crack me up!=) How did court go for you guys? And was the offer a good one? Hope so! And as for the Taco Salad sounds WONDERFUL!lol. Luv ya!
    ~K-Sprinkles~

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoah. Now I'm tired after reading about your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHEW! An un.be.lievable day for you for sure!!

    Hope today is better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about an Un.Be.Lievable post! Wow girl, you've got a lot going on! There cheers for Faith (AKA: Super Mom)! :o)

    "Melikiwikimaka is Hawaii's way to say Merry Christmas to you! It's the only reason...." I learned that song for a part in our Christmas play last year and L.O.V.E it! :o)

    Hope you can breath a little more this weekend. Sounds like you need a break...in time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops... I meant "THREE cheers..." ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Sometimes we gotta "suck it up, Cupcake!" and get the job done anyways. I'm so proud of you for not bailing like I probably would've... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your weekend doesn't resemble your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey comments! i LOVE you guys! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK...so I stumbled onto your blog through a friend of a friend....kind of. My friend Ang does the Photo Hunt every month, and in October, while looking at some of the pics, I ended up on your blog and started reading. I've been lurking ever since, and have finally decided I should say hello. So HI! I'm Dawn, I'm a Jersey Girl who's been uprooted and replanted in TN, mid way between Memphis and Nashville.

    I'm a police dispatcher, married to a police officer, mother of 3 grown boys and stepmother to 2 more grown adults, but yet I feel like I'm 25 (unless I'm having a bad arthritis day). I'm a baby Christian, although thinking about it, how much of a "baby" can I be if I'm on the Praise Team at my church???

    Anyway, I enjoy reading your blog and felt like I should let you know I had been. Thanks so much for your words...they've been entertaining, and I look forward to more.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. didn't know about all that other stuff....no WONDER you had a headache!!!

    things are looking up already, though, right?????

    yep, thought so.... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly, yep, things are looking up already...kinda. LOL!

    Dawn, it's so nice to meet you!!! I'm so glad you de-lurked to introduce yourself. I'm glad you're enjoying my humble lil blog and you are welcome to visit anytime. =) Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hang in there, Faith. Maybe your days will soon turn believable again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol... I haven't been here in a little while but this made me smile and miss being here! And it wore me out! lol Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)