Thursday, November 19, 2009

Well.

IMG_5027ewebI’m doing it again.  Bringing you some picture edits in place of an in-depth post.  Really, I have no time for this either, but well…here we are again.  I’m really hoping for a few moments to sit down and catch up on writing again soon, but I’m not quite sure when that will be, and rather than neglect the ol’ blog completely, I’m just posting a few more edits.  I’m sure Kelbs will be happy about it.  *GRIN* 

I don’t know why I really liked a lot of their shots in black and white, but I tried not to ONLY post those, so here are a few NOT b/w.  *grin* 

Naturally I’m such a rebel, I have to post at least one more of the others anyway.  Whatever. Thanks for looking and for the comments which I have not had time to respond to…I still appreciate them. *grin* 

Have a lovely afternoon!
IMG_5030e2web IMG_5018e2web

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving the freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! What a cute kid. Except she isn't a "little kid" anymore. :o(

    As always, you do great photos and edits! Mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get a thumbs up from me! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots. I like the black & whites best too. It just add a little something different that I can't really describe, but it's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, she looks so much like Casey Erin did at that age. Thanks for reminding me of how old I am, Faith. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)