Thursday, November 05, 2009

Three In A Row

Well, I’m blogging for three days in a row.  Doesn’t that just give you warm fuzzies?  Oh.  I’m sorry.  It gave me warm fuzzies. 

I’m exhausted.  But I don’t have H1N1.  Unfortunately, (poor souls) some people in our church DO have it, and the rest of us just have stinky old colds and head junk, so the choir recording this weekend was postponed…again.  They are still going to record some of the solos, I think, but the heavy duty stuff will be put off on another weekend.  Who knows when…

Supposed to go take that placement test in the morning, so I am hesitant to take another Alka-seltzer packet.  I’d really like to, though, because last night I slept SOUNDLY.  So soundly, in fact, that the only time I woke up was when KC jostled me while crawling back in bed (hmmm…maybe intentionally?) and let me know that he had changed K-man’s jammies and put him in the other bunk because he wet ALL the bed and it was stinky and he didn’t want to change all the sheets.  I never heard a thing…until KC woke me up to tell me that.  I can’t say as I blame him…because I remember many nights when I did the same thing and he never budged…and I may have (once or twice) been extra forceful when I crawled back in bed…just to make sure he became aware of my sacrifices.  HEH!  I asked if he had cried and KC said he did…so I was really out of it…I usually hear him.  And that was the last I remember until morning.  And then I had a REAL battle trying to make myself get out of bed. 

So yeah.  I don’t think plugging that stuff into my brain will do me any favors tomorrow morning on that test. 

Anywho…court really stunk today.  I have already vented and growled about it on facebook…I was soo so soooo mad.  They pushed it off again…so now December and then she’ll still have 30 days to appeal AGAIN (and based on the fact that she didn’t show for court AND still got an extension, I feel quite certain that she’s going to keep dragging it out) and then we’ll have ANOTHER year’s wait.  Mad doesn’t even begin to describe it.  Let’s just say that as I was walking to my car and noted the specially reserved parking spaces, some very vandalistic thoughts crossed my mind.  This was after the thought crossed my mind of speaking my mind in the courtroom when the judge asked if anyone had any objections to the extension.  Thankfully, I’m good at controlling those thoughts and not acting on them or else I might have ended up with a lot worse than a warning ticket.  I’m still mad though.  And incredibly frustrated.  I should get off this topic because I’m getting all heated up again. 

On that note, I think I’m going to head to bed…because while I didn’t take an Alkaseltzer pack tonight, my eyelids sure feel like I did.  Night!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 3 posts right in a row! :o) Sorry you've had a rough day. I'm sure being sick with a cold on top of it all hasn't helped any. Saying a prayer for you tonight. Hope things look up in Dec with the court stuff. I'm with ya, it doesn't seem fair. On the bright side, I hope you place well your test tomorrow. I think it's awesome what you're going back to school for. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny about Casey getting up with K-man! HAHAHAAA!!!!

    As for the court issues....i'm with ya! Want me to go beat somebody up for ya? oh wait....Jesus wouldn't like that. Ummm....How about we pray? And maybe, just maybe, after awhile, the prayers u pray for those people won't come so grudgingly. it's worth a shot, wouldn't ya say?

    i love you. and the home you are providing for k-man proves you have a mother's heart. the postponement in paperwork doesn't change that part of it. keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your last 3 posts in a row it sounds like you've had quite the time. Police encounters, being ill and court to just name a few. UGH!

    Hope you are feeling better soon and things settle down for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)