Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oct. Photo Hunt – The Pictures

Photo Hunt Challenges – The Blog

Well here we are again…another month flown by and another collection of pictures for the scavenger hunt! If you want to see the other entries, go here.

  1. A Fall Activity
    IMG_4699eweb
    Playin’ in the leaves.

  2. A Fall Treat
    IMG_4720ewebIMG_4719ewebIMG_4716ewebOkay, I couldn’t pass up any of these pics….they are so yum looking. The first two are gorgeous but the last one is my fav! MMM….BUCKEYES!















  3. A Harvest
    IMG_4486web
    Yep, they appear to be harvested…

  4. Leaves
    IMG_4723eweb
    Fake leaf decorations on the tables at the fall festival at church……

  5. Fall Colors
    IMG_4636ewebIMG_4656eweb
    Sue me…I couldn’t decide. LOL

  6. Something Orange
    IMG_4726eweb
    Sallie’s killer pumpkin cake. Well, the top half of a pumpkin…;-)

  7. Something Spooky
    IMG_4558eweb
    An abandoned building complete with spider and web in the corner of the doorway (it’s hard to see from this angle but it was there)

  8. A Cemetery
    IMG_4485e1web
    Also kinda spooky…all it needs is some fog…lol

  9. A Costume
    IMG_4971web
    The K-man in the costume our neighbor gave him a few months ago. We didn’t go trick or treating or nothing, but he likes the costume. LOL!

  10. A Black & White Photo
    IMG_4704e2web
    Munchkin “being a bal-ewwina” when I was trying to take a picture of her.

  11. A Critter
    IMG_4482eweb
    Ick. A fake rubbery freaky looking critter.

  12. Symmetry
    IMG_4503eweb
    The gate/fence on an old southern plantation near Atlanta…thought it looked cool…

  13. Contrast
    IMG_4666eweb
    Oh dear. These are the Pioneer Woman’s Apple Dumplings. As she so eloquently puts it, “…the top gets delightfully crisp and flavorful, while the underneath side remains soft and mushy and more “apple dumpling-y”.” Yeah. Contrast. Hang on while I suppress the urge to run to the store right this second and buy the ingredients to make a whole ‘nother dish of them. If you have never had them, you don’t know what you’re missing. And if you ever make them, you’ll need to ask forgiveness when you ask the blessing. Moving on…

  14. Texture
    IMG_4451eweb
    Pigskin….hehe

  15. A Logo/Mascot
    IMG_4541eweb
    A…Georgia…BULLDOG?

  16. Something Neon
    IMG_4714web
    The drink sign at sonic…neon green!

  17. Something Inspiring
    IMG_4568eweb
    I’m not sure why I love steeples so much…I should totally have that checked.

  18. Something Entertaining
    IMG_4761web
    Watching a group of young people try to eat those yummy goodies pictured in #2…LOL! (They are going to kill me!)

  19. Something Fast
    IMG_4637eweb
    The car…see the blur beside the mirror of the scenery flying past?

  20. Something Slow
    IMG_4980web
    Um. A turtle. This one doesn’t even move…so it’s REALLY slow!

Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. Wow. These are very, very good. Inspiring! I especially liked the candied apples and the pig! I just bookmarked the apple dumpling recipe. Oh, that looks really good! Blessings - B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You done awesome, as I knew you would!
    Those dumplings still make my mouth water when I think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "fast." What a great capture! Those candied apples are gorgeous...awesome collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics. My favorites are Orange, Spooky and Symmetry. Fast was a great way to look at things, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all of your photos, but my favorite was the candy apple! I like how the light reflects off of the apples. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on all of the photos! I had homemade caramel apples as my fall treat...that is until I saw a shot of my daughter bathing herself in all her Halloween candy! :)

    I have a lot of favorites: The dog in the sweater...too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, what fun choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos, I love the clarity of #19 something fast. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be honest... I couldn't keep scrolling after I laid my eyes on those fall treats - so I'm sure you did a fine job on the rest, but I may never know! ;)

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourites were 1.- 7. but all are very interesting !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:25 PM

    Faith! I look like a pig! haha good pctures tho!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures Faith! I was going to join this one too, but I've been too busy to get all of the pictures. I may still post what little I did get, but not post it to the photo challenge site. I like your steeple picture.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting & commenting my hunt results!

    You have here a really good collection too! My favourites are cemetary, b&w and logo on a mascot was very clever! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. great pix. you are so good at this kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great collection, Faith....I loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of your photos, excellent job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you wouldn't find me going in that creepy door, and the pig was my absolute favorite. You’re hunt results were wonderful. Here’s my hunt hope you can stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great photos!!! Love the FAST one....and I will have to try those dumplins from P-dub

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)