Monday, November 02, 2009

Hello.

I am going crazy. 
.
.
.
So what’s new with YOU?

I hope you’re doing better than me.  I cannot believe I am sick AGAIN.  Why does this only happen on weeks when I have too much to do?  It’s making me insane.  Why can’t I be sick on the slow weeks when I have nothing major scheduled? 

OH YES.  Sorry, Murphy, didn’t see you over there.  Can you move along now?  You are making me insane. 

Not that I’m here to gripe, but I have not stopped moving today…or yesterday…in spite of awful stomach pain and head cold junk.  And this week is just nuts. 

  • Tomorrow, it’s paint day at K’s…gotta get those cabinets finished…I feel terrible for leaving her hanging (and a bunch of cabinet doors NOT hanging) for like…months.  OUCH. 
  • Tomorrow night: Girls night out. (hallelujah!)
  • Wednesday: More DEEP cleaning on the house (I’ll explain that in a minute)
  • Wednesday night: church
  • Thursday: Court and then I have to run by DSS for a meeting with the licensing worker (one of those things ya just gotta do to keep your license)
  • Thursday night: Choir practice and two girls at the house
  • Friday: Taking the kids to school and me and the two girls are going to see how smart we are (college placement exams…oh joy!)
  • Friday night: Choir recording for the cd (part one)
  • Saturday: Choir recording for the cd (part two)
  • Saturday night: probably a slow painful death from exhaustion
  • Sunday: church

And hopefully somewhere in the middle of all that, we will hear some good news from our real estate dude.  Nothing is going on…YET.  But…anyone want to buy our house? IMG_4134eweb It’s pretty and it’s nice and it has a really, really, really nice backyard.  And kitchen cabinets that are all neat (well except for the one last one that I haven’t cleaned yet).  LOL.  Yes, that’s what all the house cleaning is about—not that it wasn’t already clean (okay, well, we’ll pretend it was).

Speaking of clean?  We have a nobody ghost.  Did I mention it last week when there was um….smears all over the side of the toilet?  Don’t remember if I talked about it or not…but nobody did it.  And nobody did it RIGHT AFTER I GOT DONE SCRUBBING THE FIRE OUT OF THAT BATHROOM, TOO.  I was fit to be tied.  Well…I cleaned it – again.  Today?  I go in there and there is a yellow puddle – behind and beside the toilet and under the trash can…and NOBODY DID IT AGAIN!  ICK. IMG_4657eweb

What was I talking about?  Oh yeah…wanna buy a house? 

Welp…time for me to hop off…hopefully somewhere between working my tail off and collapsing in exhaustion, I will find some time to sit down and detail what’s going on around here…

in a perfect world. 

A world that doesn’t include Murphy.  Huhm.  That’s not MY world.  Well.  One can always dream, right?

5 comments:

  1. I love your house, but I don't want to buy it. I'll just take that pergola. Can you gift wrap it for me? I've wanted one forever. Okay, not forever. Just since they became popular. So.....about the pergola...

    Okay, fine. I'll have to get my own pergola. In my husband's time. Ouch.

    As for your week being so busy and you not feeling well, we could have passed up on the painting jig. It would have been okay! But I require at least a 24 hour notice on all cancellations. Just kidding. YOUR are helping ME. RIGHT!!!! You can come and go as you please girlfriend. I'm just glad I ended up on your schedule somewhere. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're sick! Had something myself yesterday.

    Beautiful place. Love the backyard. You put alot of work in it to get it lookin' like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, don't want to buy a house.
    If I did it would have to be allot bigger! You know.
    I need to go now and clean out at least one closet before girls night out. YOu are still coming right? Hope you are better. Let me know if I can help in any way/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:52 PM

    I love your house faith! Its really pretty! But sorry to say, I can't buy it either lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! Hope you get to feeling better SOON!!! Love the house and the AWESOME backyard, but we are pretty happy where we are. Though maybe you could move your backyard to my backyard. LOL. I know too much work.

    You going to take some college classes?

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)