Saturday, November 21, 2009

Child Labor

IMG_5110ewebPerhaps a better title for this post would be something like…more than one way to skin a cat…although, admittedly this would have been the LONG way to skin the cat, since their loads consisted of exactly one shovelful per load.  LOL!IMG_5114eweb

Here are better pictures…the last one was from my cell phone and wasn’t a great shot.  I actually went and got my real camera because they were cracking me up.     

Especially watching them dumping their trucks in that little line of piles….SO funny! 

IMG_5111ewebThey are in training to get their CDL’s…(rofl)!

K-man kept coming back to me for his next load and this is what he’d say: 
“More, please!…THANK YOU! Have a nice DAY!!”

Then Munchkin, (my little control freak) decided SHE wanted to do it her way and fill up the trucks herself.  Then she figured out that the wheelbarrow held more, so she started filling that up (although she couldn’t budge that one) and of course, the K-man followed suit.  So funny! IMG_5116ewebIMG_5122eweb IMG_5120eweb

The gravel pile is SLOWLY, but surely, shrinking.  Praise the Lord.  After busting our tails yesterday to get everything done, I stood up last night after I sat down for a little while and I couldn’t walk.  Literally, my hips and back were like locked up and shooting pain all the way up my back and down my legs.  I was thisclose to just falling down on the floor.  I am quite ready to be done with all the big backbreaking jobs.  I don’t like getting old.  lol!

7 comments:

  1. Bwahahahaaa! Our kids were helping us work on the ditch line in our backyard earlier, too!

    Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:42 PM

    lol! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *LOL* Don't worry we won't turn you in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur just getting ready to do all that heavy lifting while moveing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And just think, when you move, you'll get to work on another house! LOL. :o) Just look at is as a way to get in shape for your next home. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)